I haven't written in my blog for a while!! Ahh Soo sorry My laptop power cord crashed and I don't have the funds at this moment to replace it. When I post on my blog I use my laptop so I can post my pictures on it, and I also Just like sitting back in the comfort of my own room to post. As you can see I have changed the look and also added some music to my blog so it will seem a little cooler to look at.. I just finished my e-mail newsletter and will be sending that out once I figure out how I can post pics on it with my laptop being outta commission. I havent really heard from anyone at Church.. :-( What have you guys all been up too?! And I wont be surprised if people have stopped looking at my blog because I haven't updated it in a while..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment