Since I last wrote in my blog, my roommate was Tina and I still had my dog Dixie. Well I am sad to inform you that I had to take Dixie home. My Mom told me when I left to drive back to WY Dixie went crazy and started crying when she heard my car leaving. Then she ran back to the room where I had stayed and dropped down where I had been sleeping and just cried. Talk about a heart breaking moment to hear my Mom say this. I was so upset. Please pray that I can bring my dog back as I miss her so much.
Also my roommate Tina has moved on. My new roommate is Alissa. She is on the DTS staff and is helping lead this current DTS. She will be heading to Brazil with them this October. I will update more later later this week...
Monday, September 29, 2008
Updates...
Posted by Life as a Missionary at 7:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment