











My room mate Tina and I have settled into our room. This past week we hardly had any time to sleep in our own beds. We have been busy working at the stampede Rodeo in Cody Wy, so we just spent the night in Cody at Dan's sisters house in Cody. The Cody Stampede rodeo went well. We worked for Ike Sankey who was the stock contractor, he was voted number one stock contractor of the year by the PRCA. Ike commented that our team worked harder than his guys he pays, he has been open to receiving our news letters from the base here, our team is building a relationship with him, and through our work and service to him show him Christ's love. This week I will be working on a news letter to send out to everyone.. I hope all is well in the land of California :-D If you need prayer for anything leave me a comment or E-mail me at KristinaYager@gmail.com Talk to you all soon
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Soo I am settled in.. :-D
Posted by Life as a Missionary at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment